Alexis Krug, MA, LMFTA
Healing Hearts Counseling
Mental Health Therapist
Educational Background and Degree:
● Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at Pacific Lutheran University
● Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy at Pacific Lutheran University
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
“I believe in utilizing my clients strengths to create a context where challenges can be
overcome and hope can prevail.”
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
● Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (Behavior, Depression, Anxiety)
● Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
● Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with children, adolescents and families.
What specific populations do you work with?
I work with children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples.