Job Title: Infant-Early Childhood Mental Health Therapist
Description: HopeSparks Children’s Developmental Services, Early Intervention program is seeking a full-time Infant-Early Childhood Mental Health Therapist to provide therapeutic support for children and their families from birth to three years old. Services are provided in families’ homes, therapy clinics, childcare facilities, and a variety of community settings throughout Pierce County. The therapist will meet regularly with parents and caregivers to provide developmentally appropriate therapeutic intervention as directed by the family and child’s Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP). This person will also coordinate closely with the child’s Family Resources Coordinator (FRC), CDS EI team, and any additional community medical and therapeutic professionals.
- Current License with the WA State Department of Health in good standing
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Ability to work independently
- Imagination and creativity
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking a plus
- Must possess a positive attitude and friendly manner with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with parents, caregivers, and professionals.
- Intermediate level of computer skills: application knowledge in Word, Excel, and Google Calendar, Docs, and Mail.
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license, automobile for on the job use and proof of current automobile insurance
- Must pass state and national background check
Work Schedule: Position is 40 hours. A typical work day is from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm as services are provided in the child’s home. Candidate must be flexible to accommodate the child and family’s schedule.
Benefits: HopeSparks offers full benefits to all team members working 30 or more hours per week. Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, Life, Long Term Disability, 403b retirement. 10 paid holidays and generous PTO accrual.
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to Corby Bilderback, HR Director
HopeSparks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any persons on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a veteran.