Job Title: Pediatric Physical Therapist
Description: HopeSparks Children’s Developmental Services, Early Intervention program is seeking a Physical Therapist to provide quality physical therapy for infants and toddlers with special needs as well as training and support for their families and caregivers. Services are provided in families’ homes, therapy clinics, childcare facilities, and a variety of community settings throughout Pierce County. The PT will meet regularly with parents and caregivers to provide developmentally appropriate educational and therapeutic intervention as directed by the family and child’s Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP). This person will also coordinate closely with the child’s Family Resources Coordinator (FRC), CDS EI team, and any additional community medical and therapeutic professionals.
- Master’s in Physical Therapy with Washington State license required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Imagination and creativity
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking a plus
- Must possess a positive attitude and friendly manner with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with parents, caregivers, and professionals.
- Intermediate level of computer skills: application knowledge in Word, Excel, and Google Calendar, Docs, and Mail.
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license, automobile for on the job use and proof of current automobile insurance
- Must pass state and national background check
Work Schedule: To be determined. A typical work day however, is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm as services are provided in the child’s home. Candidate must be somewhat flexible to accommodate the child and family’s schedule.
Background Clearance: Any position offer will be contingent upon the results of a background investigation conducted by DSHS. A negative finding may disqualify an applicant from employment consideration.
Benefits: HopeSparks offers full benefits to all team members working 30 or more hours per week. Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, Life, Long Term Disability, 403b retirement. 10 paid holidays and generous PTO accrual.
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to Corby Bilderback, HR Director email@example.com.
HopeSparks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any persons on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a veteran.