Readiness to Learn (RTL) is a program through which school districts partner with community-based organizations to help students at significant risk of not being successful in school. The RTL program provides support to students and their families in order to reduce barriers to learning, strengthen school engagement, and ensure that all children are able to attend school—ready to learn. The RTL program provides support to students and their families, and has been proven to reduce barriers to learning.
- Strengthen school engagement
- Create conditions for student success
- Improve attendance, behavior and academic success
- Help families develop problem-solving skills
- Build connections to community resources
- Assist parents in learning strategies to support children in school
To learn more about RTL, call our Family Support Services Director, Tamie Nielsen at 253-226-7503.