Tell us a little about your approach to early intervention:
I believe that communication is important in every aspect of our life. I provide the tools to support each area of communication. I use my knowledge and experience to help multicultural diverse families learning all the essential component of development.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
– B.S. in History Education, University of Puerto Rico
– M.S in Speech and Hearing Sciences, Carlos Albizu University
_Texas State Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
– Washington State licensed Speech Language Pathologist
– ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
– Training in Promoting First Relationships
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I have provided treatment to children and adults with receptive-expressive language disorders, apraxia, dysarthria, food aversion, autism spectrum disorder, articulation/phonological disorders, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome, Microcephaly and more.
I have enjoyed working with culturally diverse families and continue to serve Spanish speaking families.