Educational Background and Degree:
- Northwest University. Kirkland
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
I believe in creating a safe environment to establish a therapeutic relationship where there is mutual trust, respect, and honesty. I strive to empower clients to identify and utilize their strengths as a way to help them grow and achieve their goals in therapy. My goal is for each client to have a positive experience in therapy where they felt safe, understood, and supported. I incorporate cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma-focused, narrative therapy, person-centered therapy, and strengths based techniques to help each client work towards positive relationships and emotional health.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Mental Health Professional
- Children’s Mental Health Specialist
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (Behavior, Depression, Anxiety)
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with survivors of traumatic events, anxiety, depression, parenting support, behavioral issues in children and teens, and self-esteem.
What specific populations do you work with?
I work with children, adolescents, and adults.