Educational Background and Degree:
- Antioch University, Seattle, 2013
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
I believe that the need for human connection and a sense of belonging motivates and drives each of us in unique and valuable ways towards healing. My goal as a therapist is to foster my client’s own strengths to manage the challenges they are facing. My approach is grounded in the fundamentals of Jungian psychology, and I draw upon a variety of evidence based tools to support each client through their healing journey. I implement EMDR, an evidenced-based modality to treat traumatic events when appropriate.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Mental Health Professional
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (Behavior, Depression, Anxiety)
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- CORE Therapist Training for treating Sexual Abuse issues
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with adult survivors of childhood trauma, depression anxiety, grief and loss, and life transition related issues.
What specific populations do you work with?
I work with adults and couples