Educational Background and Degree:
- Central Washington University, 2011
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
I believe that every client deserves a therapist that is a good fit for them and the concerns that they are bringing into therapy. I work with my clients to identify individual goals and provide the most appropriate and effective treatment for those goals. My goal is that every client would have a positive experience in therapy, regardless of the difficult issues we may be dealing with together, and feel confident in their ability to move forward in life once therapy is complete.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Mental Health Professional
- Children’s Mental Health Specialist
- Behavior Specialist
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (Behavior, Depression, Anxiety)
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Incredible Years (IY)
- CORE Therapist Training for treating Sexual Abuse issues
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT, Level 1 Trainer)
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with survivors of traumatic events, parenting support, and behavioral issues in children and teens.
What specific populations do you work with?
I work most often with children and teens for various concerns (trauma, behavior, anxiety, and depression). I also work with adults who have experienced trauma and anxiety.