Educational Background and Degree:
- City University, 2012
- Master of Psychology and Counseling
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
I believe that the therapeutic relationship is very important. With compassion and understanding, I am committed to helping you meet attainable goals for yourself and gain an overall sense of well- being. I believe that connections and relationships have a huge impact on our overall well-being. Keeping this in mind, I am committed to helping you build deeper and more meaningful connections with yourself, other’s, and the community. We will work together to build on your own strengths and meet your goals.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Mental Health Professional
- Emotionally Focused Therapy Training
- Aggression Replacement Training (A.R.T.)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Training
- Children’s Mental Health Specialist
- Positive Parenting Planning Training (Triple P)
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with survivors of traumatic events, couple’s and family counseling, depression, anxiety and behavioral issues in adolescents and children.
What specific populations do you work with?
I work with people of all ages (children, adolescents, adults). I also work with families and couples