Educational Background and Degree:
- Argosy University, Seattle
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
I emphasize my client’s strengths as a way to help them grow and achieve their goals in therapy. I strive to create a place where you can learn how to break destructive behavioral patterns, begin the healing process, and make positive changes. I utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Solution – Focused strategies primarily for treatment.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (Behavior, Depression, Anxiety)
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Chemical dependency certificate
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with survivors of traumatic events, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, anxiety, depression, and eating disorders.
What specific populations do you work with?
I work with children, adolescents, and adults.