Tell us a little about your approach to early intervention:
Children teach me every day. I love helping caregivers define their child’s individual strengths as we work to address the areas of concern. I am honored to be part of a team approach that considers parents and other professionals working towards a common goal.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- B.A. in Speech Pathology and Audiology, California State University, Chico
- M.A. in Speech Pathology and Audiology, California State University, Chico
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Washington State Department of Health Speech Language Pathology License
- Additional trainings include: SOS Feeding Therapy Certified Provider, Kaufman Speech Praxis Approach, DIR floortime approach
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I use a parent supported approach to language development in children, treatment of oral motor and sensory based feeding and swallowing issues, motor-speech expressive delays.