Educational Background and Degree:
- City University, 2006
- Master of Counseling in Psychology
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
I believe that effective counseling comes from having a trusting and positive relationship with my client, along with having knowledge and ability to provide appropriate treatments. My goal is to help my client achieve their goals and move forward in their life with confidence.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (Behavior, Depression, Anxiety)
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Incredible Years Instructor
- Core therapist training for treating sexual abuse issues
- Licensed mental health counselor
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with survivors of traumatic events, anxiety issues and behavioral issues with children.
What specific populations do you work with?