Educational Background and Degree:
- Antioch University, Seattle, WA
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
Tell us a little bit about your approach to counseling:
I firmly believe all clients are to treated with the utmost respect and allowed to reframe narratives they have experienced. My approach provides safety during the therapeutic process while building strengths and identify barriers to healing. My greatest strength is providing psychoeducation around Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Solution Focused therapy strategies.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to treat Depression, Anxiety, Behaviors
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Certified Mental Health Provider
- Certified Triple P Provider
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
I specialize in working with Parents who are involved in DCFS systems, Adolescents experiencing addiction and associated behaviors, children with challenging behaviors and, survivors of Domestic Violence and Chemical addiction.
What specific populations do you work with?
Diverse populations, people from faith backgrounds, children, adults and adolescents.