Occupational Therapy Assistant
Tell us a little about your approach to early intervention:
It is often said that occupational therapists “put the FUN in functional.” My approach is centered around empowering children and their caregivers by providing skills and techniques that will help them live life to its fullest in an engaging, fun, and playful manner.
What qualifications and trainings do you have?
- Associate of Applied Science, Occupational Therapy Assistant
- B.S. in Design (Industrial Design focus)
- Washington State Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
- National Board Certification, Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Member of the Washington State Occupational Therapy Association (WOTA)
- Member of the AOTA Emerging Leaders Development Program 2015 Cohort
Are there areas of practice that you specialize in?
Pediatrics and early intervention.