HopeSparks strengthens families by inspiring courage and confidence to make a lasting change. HopesCloset is our answer to meeting the basic needs of the families we serve. Our innovative approach provides a warm environment and a dignified shopping experience.
How to become involved:
- Sign up to volunteer
- Clean out your closets and donate your unwanted items
- Host a drive for school supplies, new toys and cleaning supplies
- Put together a work team for special projects
- Sponsor a family for our holiday program
- Invite us to present about HopesCloset
- Host a diaper and wipes drive
- Create a crowdfunding campaign
- Come and take a tour
To shop in HopesCloset, please speak with your HopeSparks provider to obtain a referral.
For general questions, volunteer opportunities, donations or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
You can help by donating new school supplies!
Click the button below for our Amazon wishlist.
If you have any questions, please contact Pati West at firstname.lastname@example.org.